Contact Facebook Support number to unlock Facebook account
How Can I Unlock Temporarily Locked A Facebook Account?
Resolve your technical issues via a phone call with the comfort of your home
When Facebook was first introduced, no one had thought that soon it’s going to touch the skies of success. Facebook has gone way far than just a social media site. From posting your thoughts, images, creating a business fan page for creating pages for your business.
This platform has become much popular than we have ever imagined. This happened due to the unmatchable range of features and the world-class security. To maintain the security of members of Facebook members, their data and identity, the company blocks the accounts which seem to be suspicious or challenge the security measures defined by Facebook.
Sometimes the loyal FB users have to face the challenges like “Locked or blocked Facebook account”. This can be a frustrating scenario. But if treated properly, you can unlock the account the accidentally blocked Facebook account.
Before reaching the solution, let’s understand the other related aspects such as reasons or symptoms of locked Facebook account.
Reasons for a locked Facebook account:
- Someone has reported your account as spam or as fake, this can lead your account to block. But no single report can cause blocking and require mass complaints about any action.
- If your behaviors on Facebook is not appropriate or you are prohibiting the Facebook policies, such as posting illegal content, an unsolicited approach for dating or contact, harassing other Facebook users.
- If you are doing something suspicious on your account, Facebook can block your account for security reasons.
- Sending or accepting friend requests in bulk can cause blocking of the Facebook
- The access of your account on any alien location.
- Creating a fake FB account.
Symptoms that your account has been locked:
- Issue while signing in with correct login details
- Unable to post anything on the Facebook
- Cannot change Facebook password
- Unable to create Facebook fan pages.
- The unresponsive behavior of Facebook.
- Cannot send or receive friend requests
- Inability to change the FB settings
Ways to unlock your Facebook account
If your account has been locked, you can try to get the access by the following simple steps:
- If you find that your FB account has been locked, you must wait for at least 96 hrs. Clear the history, cache, and footprints to get back the access to your account.
- If waiting doesn’t help, you need to recover your account with the below-given steps:
- Open the Facebook.com page and visit https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583 for complete information.
- Click on “submit appeal” or go to https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907 to send an appeal.
- The “My Personal Account Was Disabled” page will appear
- Now you have to provide the contact information such as phone number or email address you used to create the Facebook account.
- Enter the name you used for your Facebook account, Full name field.
- You will be prompted to upload a picture of your ID proof for identity verification.
- Anything such as voter id, driving license or passport can be used.
- At the bottom of the page, you can add the reason for an explanation for your request.
After sending an appeal, most of the users succeed to recover their locked FB account. But if you are facing any issue, try calling Facebook customer service number or finding and fixing the root of the problem.