Update On Animals In Human Skin.
ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND DIARY :
CONSPIRACY, BLACKMAIL, DEPRIVATION OF LIBERTY AND ASSAULT OCCASSIONING HARM.
On the 21/3/2019 at about 2:40pm, one Okafor Ogochukwu ‘F’ of Osile Village Ogidi reported at Central Police Station Awka that on 19/03/2019 at about 11:36am, she was invited by her male facebook friend one Ifeanyi Azota ‘m’ to his house at Ezimezi village in Amawbia. All of a Sudden a woman who claimed to be his wife namely Azotani Toochukwu ‘f’ suddenly appeared into the house with her friend one Ogochukwu Nwankwo ‘F’ and Locked her inside the bathroom for almost four hours and left.
2. The women later came back with two big canes and opened the bathroom,
3. However, while the Suspect’s friend one Ogochukwu Nwankwo stripped her naked and flogged her severally, the principal suspect was busy vedio taping the incident and thereafter pushed her out from the compound naked.
4. Complainant further alleged that the principal suspect Azotani Toochuckwu called her on phone the following day and demanded for the sum of Sixty thousand Naira (#60,000) or they will post her nude video on the internet.
5.Consequently, When the Complainant refused to pay the money as requested, the principal suspect Azotani Toochukwu actualised her threat and posted the naked video to the internet and since then the vedio went viral.
6. Meanwhile, three suspects have been arrested and scene of the incident was visited by Police detectives attached to Central Police Station Awka. Case under investigation after which suspects would be charged to Court for prosecution.
SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO Anambra State Police Command,
For -Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command
9jabook Super WordPress Nigeria
- Buchi Emecheta: Google Doodle celebrates prolific British-Nigerian author Feminist Activist – Her Amazing Story
- 8 British Muslims Cycling From London To Medina For Hajj
- What do Italians think of Nigerians ?
- How to fix a Galaxy S8 that won’t fast charge anymore [troubleshooting guide] www.androids.com.ng
- Boko Haram militants have killed a member of the Action Against Hunger, Grace Taku, as well as a driver while three health workers are missing.