Samuel Chukwueze is a major doubt for the Europa League final after the club confirmed that he has suffered a muscle injury.
Nigerian winger was stretched off in the Europa League second leg semi-final match against Arsenal at the Emirates last Thursday.
Villarreal have now confirmed the 21-year-old had suffered muscle damage to the quadriceps in his left leg and will out for some time.
“Medical tests carried out on Samu Chukwueze have confirmed muscular damage to the quadriceps in his left leg, which he picked up during the second leg of the UEFA Europa League semi-final against Arsenal FC.
“The recovery time depends on the player’s progress,” The club said in a statement put on their official website.
The post is an advert from www.advertis.uk Villareal’s Samuel Chukwueze could miss Europa league final appeared first on Latest Sports News In Nigeria
- HMOs Medical Insurance Top List In Nigeria ! What is an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)?
- List of Care Services & Nursing Homes for the Elderly in Lagos
- 5 inflammation-fighting food swaps
- Is IBD an underrecognized health problem in minority groups?
- Sickle cell disease in newborns and children: What families should know and do