The Kaduna State government has declared the President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Ayuba Wabba wanted.
The state Governor, Nasir Elrufai announced this on his verified twitter handle @elrufai on Tuesday morning.
He said the NLC president and others labour leaders are declared wanted for economic sabotage and attacks on public infrastructure in Kaduna State under the Miscellaneous Offences Act.
He called on anyone that knows the whereabouts of the NLC President to contact the Kaduna State Ministry of Justice promising to reward the person handsomely.
More to follow…
- HMOs Medical Insurance Top List In Nigeria ! What is an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)?
- List of Care Services & Nursing Homes for the Elderly in Lagos
- 5 inflammation-fighting food swaps
- Is IBD an underrecognized health problem in minority groups?
- Sickle cell disease in newborns and children: What families should know and do