Terem Moffi says he’s excited to be called up to the Super Eagles for the match against Cameroon and he’s already bonding well with his new teammates.
The 22-year-old has been knocking on the Super Eagles door for quite a while but could only manage a placed on standby for February’s Afcon qualifiers against the Benin Republic and Lesotho.
His full invitation came as a reward for his impressive season for FC Lorient of France, where he bagged 14 goals in the top league.
In an exclusive chat with brila.net, Moffi said he’s enjoying his time with the boys and bonding very well with the members of the squad.
“It’s been good. We’ve really adapted to each other. We’ve been communicating; we have a good group. They welcomed me really well to be fair, because I didn’t really expect this, sitting down with the big names, the big players.”
“It’s like, this is the new boy in camp. I thought everyone might not want to talk to me, but it wasn’t that way. Everyone was communicating with me and I felt really welcomed.”
On what the fans should expect from him, Moffi said: “I’m just going to try my best. I don’t have to put so much pressure on myself or on the team. We’re going to try our best, try to win the game. Even if it’s a friendly (match).” He told brila.net.
- HMOs Medical Insurance Top List In Nigeria ! What is an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)?
- List of Care Services & Nursing Homes for the Elderly in Lagos
- 5 inflammation-fighting food swaps
- Is IBD an underrecognized health problem in minority groups?
- Sickle cell disease in newborns and children: What families should know and do