Moses Simon says he’s relieved to see his club FC Nantes retain their domestic status in the French championants.
Nantes endured a torrid campaign and finished 18th in the final standing, but avoided relegation after edging French Ligue two side Toulouse 2-2 on aggregate in the play-off.
The Canaries won the first leg 2-1 away but succumbed to second leg 1-0 inconsequential defeat at the La Beaujoire-Louis Fonteneau.
Speaking on the dramatic relegation escape, Simon said, it wasn’t an easy task, but he’s happy they managed to keep the team in the top-flight division.
”It was great, I’m happy and I believe everyone is happy because it’s not easy. It was a long one but we thank God for everything.” he told the Super Eagles media channel.
The winger is expected to start for Nigeria against Cameroon when both sides trade tackles in Austria this Friday.
The post is an advert from www.advertis.uk Moses Simon glad to see Nantes win battle against relegation
- HMOs Medical Insurance Top List In Nigeria ! What is an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)?
- List of Care Services & Nursing Homes for the Elderly in Lagos
- 5 inflammation-fighting food swaps
- Is IBD an underrecognized health problem in minority groups?
- Sickle cell disease in newborns and children: What families should know and do