Turkish Super Lig giants, Galatasaray are monitoring the situation of Emmanuel Dennis at Belgian Side Club Brugge.
Dennis spent the last six months on loan with German Bundesliga outfits FC Cologne, after fallen out with Club Brugge.
Cologne’s refusal to exercise their right to sign the 23-year-old on a permanent deal means he will return to Club Brugge where he is not guaranteed a playing time.
M.haber365.com reported that top agent, top William D’Avilla had recommended the Super Eagles forward for Galatasaray and the close are beginning to monitor his situation.
It is understood that Dennis who was spotted in Galatasaray jersey in one of his recent social media posts could be interested in the transfer, but everything depends on the Turkish club.
However, It remains to be seen if Gala will be willing to strike a deal with William D’Avilla and sign the player who has a 4.5 m euro buy-out clause in his contract.
In 2017, Dennis joined Club Brugge from Zorya Lugansk on a transfer fee of 1.4 million euros and he has scored 28 goals with 13 assists in 116 matches in Club Brugge color.
- HMOs Medical Insurance Top List In Nigeria ! What is an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)?
- List of Care Services & Nursing Homes for the Elderly in Lagos
- 5 inflammation-fighting food swaps
- Is IBD an underrecognized health problem in minority groups?
- Sickle cell disease in newborns and children: What families should know and do