French Ligue Un outfit Bordeaux has put up Nigeria forward, Samuel Kalu for sale, according to reports.
The Nigerian international struggled with form and injuries last season and managed to play 20 matches in the league.
The former Genk of Belgium star player has now returned the club for pre-season training but reports suggests that the club isn’t counting on him ahead the upcoming season.
The player has two and half year left on on his contract and will request for transfer in the regoin of €9M for the 26-year-old.
Samuel Kalu joined Girondis Bordeaux in the summer of 2018 from Genk and he signed five year contract with them.
The post is an advert from www.advertis.uk Bordeaux ready to listen to offers for Samuel Kalu appeared first on Latest Sports News In Nigeria
- HMOs Medical Insurance Top List In Nigeria ! What is an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)?
- List of Care Services & Nursing Homes for the Elderly in Lagos
- 5 inflammation-fighting food swaps
- Is IBD an underrecognized health problem in minority groups?
- Sickle cell disease in newborns and children: What families should know and do