Chelsea young striker Ike Ugbo will decide his future in the next few day with many clubs interested in his services.
Ugbo has just twelve months left on his current contract with Chelsea and nothing has been discussed about possible extension.
The young striker has been approached by Feyenoord, Besiktas,Genk and PSV Eindhoven, but he is yet to decide on his next move.
Ugbo spent the 2020–2021 on loan at Belgian Jupiler league side Cercle Brugge, where he netted 16 goals in 32 for the club and was one of the best performers in the Belgian top division in that regard.
Chelsea’s asking price is around £5m for the player who has represented England at the U17 and U-20 level.
The post is an advert from www.advertis.uk Feyenoord to rival Besiktas, Genk and PSV Eindhoven for Ike Ugbo appeared first on Latest Sports News In Nigeria
- HMOs Medical Insurance Top List In Nigeria ! What is an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)?
- List of Care Services & Nursing Homes for the Elderly in Lagos
- 5 inflammation-fighting food swaps
- Is IBD an underrecognized health problem in minority groups?
- Sickle cell disease in newborns and children: What families should know and do